KEYCON, INC. is a Mountain View design-and-build General Contractor specializing in Eichler, mid-century modern, and contemporary residential remodeling, additions, and whole-house construction on the Peninsula and in the South Bay.
We are looking for high-energy and motivated individuals who are interested in this full-time position as Project Lead, who will be responsible for supporting the company’s goals to help home owners with one of their most important assets, their homes.
The Project Lead oversees daily construction activities at multiple worksites simultaneously from start to finish, and is responsible for the overall progress of the project as well as the scheduling of work and delivery of equipment and materials.
The Project Lead will also:
• act as Liaison between the Project Manager, Architect, Engineer, Subcontractors, Building Inspector, and home owners;
• work with subcontractors and crew members to complete a project within the given budget and time frame following specifications, plans, and Keycon’s quality standards;
• arrange any necessary change orders for review by the Production Manager prior to submitting to home owners;
• ensure that all communication is carried out in a timely and professional manner;
• report directly to the Production Manager.
– Education: high school diploma or higher
– Experience: 5+ years of relevant experience related to project or construction management
In addition, the Project Leader must:
– possess both management qualities as well as hands-on construction experience;
– have the ability to read and understand blueprints;
– be good at establishing and maintaining relationships with all levels of organization and external clients;
– demonstrate proficiency in the use and application of project management technology tools and continually seek opportunities to develop your skill sets;
– have a positive attitude;
– believe in and follow best business practices with honesty, responsibility, good workmanship, and enjoyment;
– have the ability to contribute to the culture, growth, and development of a team;
– have a proven track record of achievements.
Sound like the job you’re looking for? Please send your cover letter, most recent resume, and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified applicants will be called for an interview. We would like to fill this position as soon as possible.
Compensation: $36-$48/hour to be determined by prior experience and skill sets.